Monday, November 12, 2007

Bear with this blogger...

Hello!!! This whole blogging thing is intense still! Where does everyone find the time to blog?
Well beautiful people of my life, in case anyone hasn't noticed I have been m.i.a. for a while. I've been going through some things, GOD is working on me and molding me in the best way ever (HIS way).
I have never been more in love with or wanted anyone or thing in my life more than I want to please HIM!
Its so intense! I know I use that word a lot but the way I mean it this time is like IIINNNNNTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Psalm 84:2
"My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God."

I have not really felt like I could talk to anyone really about what I've been going through for reasons which I will elaborate on soon.
Hillsong conference was great! Seeing GOD's people abandon themselves to worship and allowing the HOLY SPIRIT to take over was beyond words. I love looking at the screen and in the crowd and seeing all the hands raised. There is nothing like worshiping and praising our GOD. Nothing!

When you abandon yourself to worship's power
You won't even care that you forgot to shower
With a heart to love and a hand to raise
The only life to live is a life of praise...

*Praising GOD of course :)

3 comments:

Pris said...

Loved the poem...you're one of a kind! I'm glad to hear that you had a great time. Now it's time to re-connect.
I miss you a lot!!!!

Marcy Ribeiro said...

PAMELA- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Girl i want to read more of your stuff..miss you and hope to see you soon...and we need to exchange info...so we can communicate..bc trust me im not the best at that and i need to practice...love ya!!

Heather Palacios said...

I loved seeing u this wknd: as yourself & as your other self : )
You're a fun, talented chica, come arond more often, k? God bless you.